- Description: This was an image to demonstrate my photography skills combined with my ability of design in Photoshop.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I used Photoshop CC to edit my photo that I took with my Canon 60D. The lense i used was a 18-55mm F3.5-5.6. Focal length was 38 mm, ISO 400, Shutter Speed 1/250, and F4.0. I made simple edits using sharpening tools, levels, hue and saturation, and selective color. After editing the image I cropped it to fit my 11 x 8.5 layout. And began creating a color scheme trying to bring out the color of the wood on the bottom of the pipes and the faint teal color between the pipes formed by the light refracting.
- Message: The message I want to share was simple. That music can influence everyone and people need to appreciate it.
- Audience: My audience is college students who struggle to understand the wonderful blessing of classical music.
- Top Thing Learned: Focus, Focus, Focus. You need to make sure that your image in focus cause if it isn’t every single edit you make points out your error even greater.
- Color scheme and color names: Split complementary: Teal, Red, and Orange.
- Title Font Name & Category: Mochary: Script
- Copy Font Name & Category: Vollkorn Regular: Oldstyle
5/17/2016 Taylor Chapel, Brigham Young University Idaho, Rexburg, Idaho