- Description: A letter Head and matching business card design.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I used Adobe Illustrator to created the simple camera design by using the shape tools and the rotate tool to create the aperture logo inside of the lens. I then moved it to Adobe In Design and created these layouts.
- Message: I wanted a simple and understanding message spread across a large audience
- Audience: A large audience that could range from 16-55 anyone who could use a professional photographer.
- Top Thing Learned: The rotate tool and how it works and how to create a perfect circle.
- Color scheme and color names: Black and white. Monochromatic I felt that added color would distract as cameras are usually black.
- Title Font Name & Category: SnappyService
- Copy Font Name & Category: Rokkit