- Description: This is an ad for a charity dinner to support newly discovered ruins.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I drew several sketches of what I wanted. After that I opened the 2011 version of Microsoft Word and began designing this flyer. I used text boxes to make sure everything is aligned properly. After making sure it was aligned I edited the the photo to make sure the font was legible against the dark background.
- Message: The message is to communicate the time and destination of a charity dinner.
- Audience: The aimed auidence is couples with intrest in preservation of historical ruins. The age group would be from 35-55
- Color scheme and color names: Monochrome color scheme. Color-Gold
- Top Thing Learned: Color schemes are difficult
- Title Font Name & Category: Bernard MT condensed
- Copy Font Name & Category: Helvetica
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used: The image scanned came from National Geographic- The photographs. Original size 6×8. Location of scanner is The scanner in the Mckay library Commons.