- Description: A black and white flier about a leadership conference for recent graduates.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles): I started by drawing multiple sketches of what I wanted. As I started working in InDesign one of my sketches started coming to life as I created the layout. Once I put in the text I began to rearrange the layout to fit everything. Once I finished my rough draft I had three people critique and help fine tune my design. After the critiques I made a few minor changes and ended up with my final project.
- Message: The message I am trying to send is the importance of leadership and where people can learn how to become leaders.
- Audience: My audience is recent college graduates age 19-26 that are in business or other professional careers.
- Top Thing Learned: Repeat key design aspects.
- Title Font Name & Category: Oswald-San Serif
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro-Old Style
- Links to images used in this project: https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/JuliePeterson https://130.commbyui.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/VouantLogo2.png